Santa Barbara Tequila Harvest Festival: Guest Terms and Conditions
Purchase and possession of admission ticket(s) as well as presentation of it to gain entry to this event signifies agreement to the following Guest Terms and Conditions set by Event Management:
1. Event Rules: a) You must be at least 21 years of age (with valid government issued ID), b) No Refunds or Exchanges, c) No outside food or beverages allow (except for bottled water), d) No pets allowed, e) No In/Out privileges, f) No chairs allowed, and g) No samples may me taken out of event area upon exiting.
2. In the interest of public safety, Event Management reserves the right to refuse admission to any person and to request the ticket holder to leave the venue at any time for safety reasons.
3. Admission to the venue and event is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Neither Event Management, Venue Management, nor Non-Profit shall be liable for any loss, injury, or damage sustained within the premises; except for death or personal injury which is caused by the negligence of the Event Management or their employees or agents.
4. Neither the Event Management, Venue Management, nor Non-Profit can accept responsibility for property lost or stolen at the venue during event.
5. Admission ticket holder agrees and grants irrevocable permission to have likeness, image, voice, and appearance photographed and recorded for commercial purposes and used as embodied in titles TBA, whether recorded on or transferred to video, film, slides, photographs, audio tapes or other media, now known or later developed, and to be included in a non-commercial promotional and news video by Event Management.